PPE Assurance reached out to use to help them create everything from scratch. From the logo to the website.
For this website, we used:
- Amazon Web Services for the domain name and host.
- We knew we needed a dynamic website for what they wanted, so we used an EC2 instance.
- We used WordPress.
- As for the editor, we used Elementor.
- We also created their logo.
- We used WooCommerce for the shopping cart.
- Made sure the SEO was up to par from the site to their products.
- Made sure the Contact Us form was working correctly.
I had a lot of fun creating this website, making sure everything blended in and functioned properly.
For being our first e-Commerce website, it was a challenge, but with all the tools we have at our disposal, it made things that much easier, even with all the bumps in the road that we hit.
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you so much for your time, and I hope you have a great rest of your day! Please click here to return to my site. Thank you!